Thank you for your patience in our transition.
There are some known issues with the web site. Feel free to report any problems for our programmers to review.
- Product Images are not clearly displaying
We re-launched on July 25th and we've had the opportunity to meet many long standing GoGetDelivery.com customers.
The GoGetDelivery.com web site and company data were acquired by Groceries-Express.com at the conclusion of business operations on June 30th 2015.
Some of our customers have tried out the Groceries-Express.com web site for order placement. We understand there are some issues with this web site as the code base has remained since 2006. 62,420 orders have been placed with this web site since its release.
We will release a new FoodHome.com web site. We will change both Groceries-Express.com and GoGetDelivery.com to the company name FoodHome.com, because it's simple and short.
We look forward to meeting and serving your needs.
- What will FoodHome.com improve?
The FoodHome.com web site will offer the same products, but will allow you to ship groceries throughout the U.S. and International.
- The delivery areas will be co-ordinated around all four Value Center Market outlets to help maintain the low cost of fees.
- The new web site will work well on your mobile, tablet, and pc devices. We expect this web site to be available before 2016.
- There will be special price items that will completely changed at least every 2 weeks.
- A variety of payment methods including; visa/mastercard/american express/discover, PayPal, BitCoin, ECheck will be accepted.