No more credit card transactions at GoGetDelivery
We switched transaction companies to our new web site.
You can still use GoGetDelivery.com to place orders with PayPal, cash or check on delivery.
Use GoGetDelivery.com to look up your order history. Customer and order information will
not be migrated over to FoodHome.com when GoGetDelivery.com is retired. FoodHome.com will ask you to create a new blank account.
Thank you for your understanding in our transition.
Our new web site FoodHome.com is available for your order entry. FoodHome.com is allowing credit card, PayPal, check, cash, and BitCoin payments.
Why retire GoGetDelivery?
Groceries-Express.com purchased GoGetDelivery.com over year ago. Now FoodHome.com, Inc. has acquired GoGetDelivery and Groceries-Express.com to combine features of both businesses.
What will FoodHome.com improve?
The FoodHome.com web site offers the same products/prices and now feature items are highlighted up front.
- Product deletions and additions occur every 14 days instead of every 3 months.
- More accurate searching, more search options and better categorization.
- More payment options.
- Minimum amounts enforced to help you order the correct size of meat cuts.
- You can now ship over half of the products anywhere in the U.S. with UPS, FedEx, and USPS options.
- Delivery schedules are the same and a few locations have changed fee.
What still needs work at FoodHome.com?
We look forward to meeting and serving your needs.
We are working on some issues causing slow response. This may cause an error if the page takes too long to load, but your shopping session is still saved.
- Working towards PCI Compliance.
- The advanced search function is producing errors with multiple selections.
- BitCoin may be limited to $50 transaction size.
- Some areas of the web site are incorrectly displaying charges for bottle deposit. We will review any order to make sure you are not charged for non-deposit items.
- We are still producing content for our about us/contact us/policy pages.
Any questions? Call/text to 248-636-3223 or email [email protected]